I spent the month of September building a studio inside of an old Post Office. The building hadn't been occupied for the past two years and there was pretty extensive mold damage, but other than that, the roof, electricity, plumbing and a/c were all in good working order.
I was working under a deadline, needing the place to be ready by October 11th, which was when tracking for the Cheap Girls record was supposed to start. Thanks to the help of friends and family the place was ready. Andrew helped tear up the carpet. James helped replace the ceiling tiles and vacuum up all the dead bugs and snake skins we found up there. My Dad and Brother helped build the walls (really I just helped them build the walls as I had no idea what I was doing and would have been helpless without them).
Here's some photo's from the construction. Still settling on a name for the place.